[Orgmode] Let's TALK about it

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: [Orgmode] Let's TALK about it
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 11:35:49 +0100

I will probably go here http://www.pycon.it/
(what does it have to do with org-mode you might think).
Anyway I wanted to propose a talk on emacs and python programming
packages used to simplify the editing.

I would also like to include something on literate programming with
orgmode/babel, so I was wondering if you have any advices...

I've never done a presentation like this before, but in this case I
think an interactive session where I show things would be nicer than a
set of slides.

Are there any presentations around about the subject where I could give
a look?

Also the emacs+org-mode is a quite complicated world, I would like to
show all the best features without having to deal with elisp code or
having to explain too much...

What could be the "minimal" introduction needed before talking about
org-babel for a smart (but maybe not emacser) audience?