[Orgmode] mailto links

From: Ross A. Laird
Subject: [Orgmode] mailto links
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 15:07:15 -0800

I am having a small challenge with the way in which emacs is handling
mailto links in org files. For some mysterious reason, C-c C-o on a link
opens Kmail. I am in gnome and have specified thunderbird as the default
mail client. Actually what I want is for the links to open in Gnus, but
despite a lengthy web search I cannot find any way to fix this issue.
Suggestions are welcome.

Ross

--
Ross A. Laird, PhD