[Orgmode] Scheduling an event of uncertain date within a month

From: Alan E. Davis
Subject: [Orgmode] Scheduling an event of uncertain date within a month
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 07:21:04 +1000

I am beginning to understand how to use scheduling.  However I ran across a problem I didn't know how to solve: I know that in early March an event will take place on a Friday, but I don't remember the date.

Can anyone make a suggestion how to handle this?

Thank you, again and again, for org-mode, the swiss-army-toolbox.

Alan Davis