[Orgmode] Re: Footnotes in headings results in strange entries in the ta

From: Geralt
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Footnotes in headings results in strange entries in the table of contens of the latex -> pdf export
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 14:39:59 +0100

Hi,

I tracked down the problem to latex itself, the generated code looks like this:
\section{This is a simple heading \footnote{A footnote }}
\label{sec-1}

But to get a correct table of contents entry when a section title
contains a footnote it should look like this:

\section[This is a simple heading]{This is a simple heading
\footnote{A footnote }}
\label{sec-1}

The solution was not found by me, I took it from
http://www.mathlinks.ro/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=243820

But I don't want to edit the tex-file manually, how can I fix the
renderer? I looked into it but I don't really understand how the
export (and the latex backend) do their work.

Geralt.