[Orgmode] MobileOrg Push gives Invalid argument type (on Linux)

From: David A. Gershman
Subject: [Orgmode] MobileOrg Push gives Invalid argument type (on Linux)
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 20:07:31 -0800 (PST)

I'm confused.  My .emacs file worked fine on a Windows box and I work
very hard to keep it all 'generic' enough to work on Windows or Linux.
When I issue 'org-mobile-push', I get the following error on my Linux
machine (Windows is fine):

  Wrong type argument: stringp, nil

Here is the portion of my .emacs, dealing with MobileOrg:

 '(org-directory "~/")
 '(org-id-method (quote uuidgen))
 '(org-mobile-directory "~/webdav")
 '(org-mobile-files (quote ("file1.org" "file2.org")))
 '(org-mobile-inbox-for-pull "pullinbox")

Any ideas?  Thanks.

David A. Gershman
address@hidden
http://dagertech.net/gershman/
"It's all about the path!" --d. gershman