Re: [Orgmode] [babel] org-babel for matlab?

From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [babel] org-babel for matlab?
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 15:41:11 +0100

I'm afraid I can't help much on this. I just used the org-babel-template.el file
provided by Eric and did a search and replace as told in the file comments in
order to make tangle work for octave and MATLAB. I didn't implement any function
(I only know enough lisp to understand my own .emacs file).

- Darlan