Re: [Orgmode] org-todo-keywords-for-agenda missing if org-agenda-multi i

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-todo-keywords-for-agenda missing if org-agenda-multi is set
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 05:53:20 +0100

On Feb 15, 2010, at 5:49 PM, Łukasz Stelmach wrote:

Hello.

I'am trying to add `todo' and `nottodo' options to org-agenda-skip-if.
Unfortunately I've found that org-todo-keywords-for-agenda (which seems
to be the best source) is nil if org-prepare-agenda gets called when
org-agenda-multi is set (which "fortunately" seems to be the case for
block agendas which I try to shape up). Is it possible (without too much
coding) to get a list of todo/done keywords when creating multipart
(block) agenda?

Hi Lukasz,

org-agenda-skip-if is always used in the relevant buffer, so you can just use org-not-done-keywords and org-todo-keywords-1 in that function.

- Carsten