[Orgmode] Re: [BUG] mismatched faces in block agenda

From: Łukasz Stelmach
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [BUG] mismatched faces in block agenda
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 18:59:20 +0100

Hi.

I am afraid it's not that simple. My default agenda (C-c a a) looks OK.

It seems it *might* have something to do with org-agenda-multi thing I
wrote about in another post today, for neither
org-todo-keywords-for-agenda nor org-done-keywords-are set so it might
be difficult to distinguish them.

(setq org-agenda-custom-commands
      '(
        ("s" "WUT Agenda" agenda "" )
        ("p" "WUT Agenda+TODO" ((agenda "") (tags-todo "-HOME-CORPO"
((org-agenda-sorting-strategy '(tag-up category-up))))))
        ))

this happens only with the "p" agenda+todo setup.