Re: [Orgmode] Dated appointment reminders

From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Dated appointment reminders
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 14:32:24 +0100

I use headers with deadlines without any TODO keyword for deadlines of
events. When I don't want to see them anymore in my agenda (they already
happened or I don't care about them anymore) I just change the date in the
DEADLINE to an inactive one (surrounded by [] instead of <>). Its easy, it
works, and I keep the information about the deadline if I ever need it.

- Darlan