Re: [Orgmode] About publishing to html

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] About publishing to html
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 10:52:20 +0100

Chao Lu <address@hidden> writes:
> Hey,
>
> Another question is, when I publish, I call org-publish, then org prompt me
> several project, I have to choose, how could I configure to directly publish
> to certain project?
>
> like:
> (global-set-key (kbd "<f6> <f6>") '*org-publish-directly to some project*)
>
> Best,

Hi Chao Lu,

mostly, you will want to export a project after changing a file, that is
part of that project.

  C-c C-e P

publishes the project, the current buffer is part of.

You could as well write a function and bind it to a certain key:

(defun chao-lu-publish-project-one()
  (interactive)
  (org-publish-project
    (assoc "projects-name" org-publish-project-alist)))

Best wishes

  Sebastian