Re: [Orgmode] org-goto + Aquamacs

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-goto + Aquamacs
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 18:57:10 +0100

Hi Nathan,

I hope this is fixed now, please verify.

Thanks to David Reitter for his feedback on this issue.

- Carsten

On Feb 5, 2010, at 10:24 PM, Nathan Neff wrote:

Hi,

I like using org-goto to jump to headings in an org file.

When I press C-c C-j, Aquamacs displays the contents of
the defconst org-goto-help in a different frame.  Then,
I have to switch back to my main frame.  This is a minor
annoyance.  Is there a way to get Aquamacs not to show this,
or to show it in the same frame?

I tried (setq org-goto-help nil) but the window still pops up and focuses,
but has the word 'nil' instead of the help :-/

Thanks,
--Nate