Re: [Orgmode] Org-publish: adding a new format?

From: Bill Powell
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-publish: adding a new format?
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 13:12:45 -0500

At Thu, 11 Feb 2010 07:41:10 +0100,
Carsten Dominik wrote:

> Hi Bill,
>
> the best approach might be to write an elisp program to do the post
> processing you do now in perl, and then to hook this function into
> `org-publish-after-export-hook'.
>
> - Carsten

Thanks, Carsten! I will look into that.

Thanks also to Wes for pointing out your org-export-generic. (It was
already on my export screen, and I only noticed it this morning.) The
problem there is that all the *bold* and /italic/ and unicode
characters and tables and things won't be converted to HTML, unless
I'm mistaken. On the other hand, I'm glad to have this brought to my
attention, as I'm sure I'll find a use for it. :)

Bill Powell