Re: [Orgmode] Leading stars not always hidden

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Leading stars not always hidden
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 09:03:26 +0100

On Feb 11, 2010, at 8:28 AM, Christer Enfors wrote:

In both cases (both the truly hidden stars and the incorrectly visible stars) the face is 'org-hide'. It's properties are all unspecified according to describe-face except for Foreground which is set to 'black'. I have set it to black using Customize, because by default they were white (and I'm using a black background).

Could this be an Emacs bug?

An Emacs bug for your specific system, very possible, yes.

- Carsten

--
Christer Enfors