Re: [Orgmode] very small font in column view mode

From: Giovanni Ridolfi
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] very small font in column view mode
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 10:16:48 +0100

Christian Wittern <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Christian,

> When entering column-view mode, all of a sudden the font for the item to be
> displayed becomes very small.
 well, I did M-x describe-fontset, so I *think* my fonts are:

 -outline-Courier New-normal-normal-normal-mono-13-*-*-*-c-*-fontset-startup

and I don't have such problem.

Are you referring to agenda column view?

cheers,
Giovanni

P.S.
> I have been using Org-mode for three years now and everything worked so
> perfect or was explained to excruciating detail in the manual that I never
> had to write to the mailing list with a question.

this captatio benevolentiae went directly to my fortunes! :-)
or it may also go to the worg quotation page

orgmode.org/worg/org-quotes