Re: [Orgmode] Wishlist: indicate language in LaTeX export of literal sou

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Wishlist: indicate language in LaTeX export of literal source examples
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 19:11:55 -0700

Hi Hsiu-Khuern,

This may be overkill, but you could try the following which will
indicate the source-code language in the generated .tex

;; tell org to use listings
(setq org-export-latex-listings t)

If you actually want to use the listings package you can also include
the following

;; you must include the listings package
(add-to-list 'org-export-latex-packages-alist '("" "listings"))
;; if you want colored source code then you need to include the color package
(add-to-list 'org-export-latex-packages-alist '("" "color"))

in either case a block such as

#+begin_src R
#+end_src

will export to