Re: [Orgmode] latex enumeration issue

From: Daniel Martins
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] latex enumeration issue
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 06:18:50 -0200

This behaviour and/or hook could not be the default?

Daniel

2010/2/4 Eric S Fraga <address@hidden>
At Wed, 03 Feb 2010 18:24:02 -0800,
Mark Elston wrote:

> P.S.  If anyone is interested here is the embarrassingly simple hook
> function I came up with.  I show it not because I think anyone else
> will find this thing useful but as an example of how simple it
> really is to write this kind of thing.

very useful, actually.  i use org-mode for my cv.  in my enumerated
list of my publications, say, I often want to add some notes that
don't appear in any exported version.  but I also don't want the
enumeration interrupted.  There are other possible solutions but this
simple function could prove quite useful indeed.

thanks,
eric