Re: [Orgmode] s in agenda saves all org-mode buffers, does not mark entr

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] s in agenda saves all org-mode buffers, does not mark entry for bulk action
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 18:40:16 -0500

Markus Heller <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm using org-mode version 6.34a on Windoze XP end emacs 23.1.1.
>
> In any agenda view, pressing s saves all org mode buffers and does not
> mark the item for bulk action.  I went through my .emacs and couldn't
> find anything that looked like re-defining a key binding to configure
> this behaviour.
>
> How can I find out where this faulty behavior comes from?  I don't get
> any error messages ...

I don't think there is faulty behavior here - if you do C-h m in the
agenda buffer, you get (at least, *I* get) these bindings:

B               org-agenda-bulk-action
U               org-agenda-bulk-remove-all-marks
m               org-agenda-bulk-mark
s               org-save-all-org-buffers
u               org-agenda-bulk-unmark

I guess you are looking for the m key?

HTH,
Nick