[Orgmode] images in orgmode

From: Erwin Panen
Subject: [Orgmode] images in orgmode
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 18:14:06 +0100

Hi all,

I'm finally trying out image support for Orgmode.
I've set up .emacs ((23.1.1 windows)according to http://orgmode.org/worg/org-configs/org-config-examples.php
After some slight modifications it seems to work.

I created a test.org file like this:
---------------begin test file--------
* Let's add a headline
* And a secong one
** Now a secondary level one
   [[~/images/scenario_27.png]]
   Try another one
   [[~/images/scenario_27.jpg]]

** Yes!! This works!!
** Now let's try this:
   `images/scenario_27.pngĀ“

Question:
When I click on one of the links between [ ] square brackets, my window splits in half, and in the bottom half the image appears. Looking at iimage here: http://www.netlaputa.ne.jp/~kose/Emacs/iimage.html#4.+Key+bin It should be possible to visualize these images inline with the text instead of a separate window.

What needs to be done to achieve this? Any pointer to a concise tutorial?.

Thanks for your precious help,

Erwin