[Orgmode] file link format question - How to format link when square bra

From: Erwin Panen
Subject: [Orgmode] file link format question - How to format link when square brackets [ ] are already in filename?
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 11:50:31 +0100

Hi everyone,

I guess this is a minor question, but it has puzzled me already more than once.
My example: The below example is normally all on one line.
** Action: started to play video [[\\Dcerouter\public\videos\STORY_Station (sdb1)-CORE [32]\Les Rivières Pourpres 720x304\The Crimson Rivers.mkv][The Crimson Rivers.mkv]]

The problem is that the file location already contains a number between square brackets [32] which renders Org to treat the link in an unsuspected way.

Is there any way to circumvent this behaviour e.g. by inserting special characters to avoid Org to look inbetween the special characters?

Looking forward to a solution :-)

Thanks,

Erwin