Re: [Orgmode] Re: Autoset org-agenda-files

From: Fredrik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Autoset org-agenda-files
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 08:44:43 +0100

Thanks,

exactly what I was looking for...have some things that needs to be excluded and have som subfolders so this helps a lot..

Thank you all for your input...

Regards,

Fredrik

On 1 feb 2010, at 22.34, David Maus wrote:

At Mon, 1 Feb 2010 21:52:01 +0100,
Carsten Dominik wrote:

On Feb 1, 2010, at 9:47 PM, BKnoth wrote:

On 2/1/2010 7:59 AM, Fredrik wrote:
I wonder if someone with some elisp knowledge could help me out.... I
have a folder containing all my org-files named as X.org and would
like
to autopopulate the org-agenda-files when I start emacs. So in short
terms search folder for *.org (and exclude *-archive.org) so it is
always done when starting emacs...

This is a FAQ.

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.php#set-agenda-files-using-wildcards

Or if your org folder contains subdirs and you store org-files as
attachments to headlines (read: more subfolders) you may use the
`find-list' library.

In my configuration file:

(require 'find-lisp)
(setq org-agenda-files (find-lisp-find-files org-directory "^[^#].+\ \.org$"))

adds all .org files to the list of agenda files.

HTH
-- David

--
OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6