Re: [Orgmode] Only show a certain weekday in the agenda view

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Only show a certain weekday in the agenda view
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 10:48:56 +0100

Hi Björn,

I am not sure I understand what your request is. You want a view like the agenda, but only Thursdays? So leave you Monday, Tuesday etc?

- Carsten

On Jan 29, 2010, at 5:35 PM, Björn Steffen wrote:

Hello,

I'm teaching every thursday at a school. So I made a recurring entry
in my org-file like this:

* Teaching
  <2010-02-04 Thu 7:45-9:25 +1w>

I would like to have a custom agenda view where I only see an entry
for all the Thursdays. But I cannot filter for the specific entry
above because I also would like to see other timestamped items which
fall on Thursdays.

Is there some kind of filtering function for this purpose?

Thanks and regards,
Björn