[Orgmode] Re: [org-beamer] inline slides?

From: Austin Frank
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [org-beamer] inline slides?
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 12:17:29 -0500

On Thu, Jan 28 2010, Darlan Cavalcante Moreira wrote:

> I can see the merit of your idea about writing the slides when writing
> the thesis, but you could also create a "Presentation" headline at the
> and of the org file and put commented anchor and links in the the
> thesis and in the slides. This would allow you to easily jump from on
> to another.

Nice suggestion, thanks!  I don't tend to use links within the same
file, but I definitely see the application here.  I'd have to make sure
that those links weren't exported, but that's easily done.

> Another option would be splitting the frame in two windows, one
> showing the thesis and the other one showing the slides.

My issue with this approach is that I'll definitely be using org-babel
code blocks, and will want to use their output in both the thesis and
the presentation.  Named code and result blocks make this possible, as
long as components are in the same file.

Thanks for the ideas!
/au

--
Austin Frank