Re: [Orgmode] How to set python version for org-babel

From: Pierre de Buyl
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] How to set python version for org-babel
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 16:28:56 +0100

Hello,

Can you specify which version of Emacs you are using ?

I anticipate one of the aqua version: you need to set manually the path accessible to GUI apps in OS X: this is done by editing the file ~/.MacOSX/environment.plist and adjust the path therein.

After you add the path to the macports executable directory (before "/ usr/bin" directory) the python command that is present there (if there is a python there, check with "which python" in a terminal) will be given priority.

HTH, and do not hesitate to ask for more details if needed,

Pierre