Re: [Orgmode] refiling : limiting the destination refile targets

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] refiling : limiting the destination refile targets
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 14:16:18 +0100

Hi Richard,

On Jan 27, 2010, at 3:11 AM, Richard Riley wrote:

Here is a slight extension of the previously discussed ability to
restrict what are considered valid refile targets. You can simply modify the
restricted list org-no-refile-targets (which can be a list as below or
simply a string tag such as "norefile".

,----
| (defun org-contains-tags (tags)
| "returns t if the currnt org item is tagged with tags wher tags can be a single tag or a list of tags"
|   (interactive)
|   (let ((matched nil)
|         (tagslist (org-split-string (org-get-tags-string) ":")))
|     (when tagslist
|       (if (nlistp tags)
|           (setq matched (member tags tagslist))
|         (catch 'break
|           (dolist(tag tags)
|             (if(member tag tagslist)
|               (progn (setq matched t)
|                      (throw 'break t)))))))
|     matched))
|
|     (defvar org-no-refile-tags `("NOTE" ,org-archive-tag) "org items
| containing one of these tags will not be considered for refile targets") | (setq org-refile-target-verify-function `(lambda()(not(org- contains-tags org-no-refile-tags))))
`----

As an elisp beginner, it pains me to tell you it took me about 2 hours
to get the right quoting sequences for the org-archive-tag to evaluate
properly .... I have significantly less hair now ... ;)

r.

You can also use the function org-get-local-tags to get the tags.

Your variable definition can be simplified to

    (defvar org-no-refile-tags (list "NOTE" org-archive-tag))

- Carsten