[Orgmode] Deadline question, must be making a mistake

From: David A. Gershman
Subject: [Orgmode] Deadline question, must be making a mistake
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 14:57:53 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

Rather than changing the config variable, I'd like to change the number
of "warning days" on a deadline date.  I put the following:

  DEADLINE: <2010-02-14 Sun -14d>

But when I view the agenda, I'm not getting my warning days.  I only see
the warning if *today* is within the time frame, not if I'm just
*viewing* the time frame.

Any way to have the warning show regardless of what day it is?

David A. Gershman
address@hidden
http://dagertech.net/gershman/
"It's all about the path!" --d. gershman