Re: [Orgmode] Org Folded View when Startup

From: Chao Lu
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org Folded View when Startup
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 12:37:10 -0500

Hey Carsten,

I believe the org-mode is turned on, for I saw it from the mode-line. But after I checked the *message buffer, I found something.

-----*Message-------
File mode specification error: (wrong-type-argument keymapp nil)
File mode specification error: (wrong-type-argument keymapp nil) [2 times]
Desktop: 9 buffers restored.
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Do you have any idea?

By the way, I have the yasnippet minor mode enabled, is it possibly be an cause?

Thanks a lot!

Chao