[Orgmode] Putting in bold some letters of a word

From: Sébastien Vauban
Subject: [Orgmode] Putting in bold some letters of a word
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 00:05:10 +0100

Hi all,

I'm trying to Orgify a Word document of my beloved, whose writing a manual for
learning Spanish. In the first chapter (the one I'm converting), there are
some groups of letters that have to be in bold or underlined.

I've tried the following:

     Es *A*\~lfonso.
     Es *B*\,enito.
     Es *C*\{\}armen.
     Es *C*hago.

But this gives:

     Es \textbf{A}\~lfonso.
     Es \textbf{B}\,enito.
     Es \textbf{C}\{\}armen.
     Es *C*hago.

Which is not that good.

I guess it's possible to change some variable in order to let Org recognize
the bold parametrization. Can one give me a hint on this?  Is it bad doing so?

If yes, I guess I can BIND the var just to do that in *that* document?

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sébastien Vauban