[Orgmode] Re: Help with a custom block agenda

From: Matt Lundin
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Help with a custom block agenda
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 13:57:39 -0500

Hi Paul,

Paul Mead <address@hidden> writes:

> I want the option to have TODO items with the tag "FOCUS" listed in both
> the custom block agenda, and as a list in its own right. In the custom
> block agenda however, I only want to see those which are unscheduled,
> not WAITING, not STARTED as I've already listed those items above - it's
> this section where I want to see all the FOCUS actions which I haven't
> addressed yet.

Does the following work?

(setq org-agenda-custom-commands
           '(("a" "Custom block Agenda"
              ((agenda "")
               (todo "STARTED")
               (tags "FOCUS/!-STARTED-WAITING"
                     ((org-agenda-todo-ignore-scheduled t)))))
             ("d" todo "DONE"
              ((org-agenda-todo-ignore-scheduled nil)
               (org-agenda-todo-ignore-with-date nil)
               (org-agenda-todo-ignore-deadlines nil)))
             ("p" "Project list" tags "project")
             ("f" "FOCUS list" tags-todo "FOCUS")
))

Best,