Fwd: [Orgmode] Exporting Column view Estimate

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Fwd: [Orgmode] Exporting Column view Estimate
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 13:30:24 +0100

Begin forwarded message:

From: Carsten Dominik <address@hidden>
Date: January 12, 2010 6:20:58 PM GMT+01:00
To: Dustin Hoffman <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Exporting Column view Estimate

Hi Dustin,

On Jan 12, 2010, at 4:37 PM, Dustin Hoffman wrote:

Yup, my name really is Dustin Hoffman.

Sorry for hooking on to it - I am sure that does get annoying very quickly.

When I view this attached file in column mode, it shows the estimates and sums them up for me. When I export to text (ctrl c-e A) I would like to be able to output the estimate table as shown in column-mode.
Does this help?

Yes. Check you section 7.5.3 of the manual - you need to capture the column view into a table - which is actually a nicer overview than the tree would probably be.

Hope this helps.

- Carsten