[Orgmode] ... but no headline or content in org-mode

From: Deric Bytes
Subject: [Orgmode] ... but no headline or content in org-mode
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 00:06:42 +0000

I had a look on your FAQS about problems.

I could not see anything about  "eclipses ... but no healine or content"

I can not open the elipses. I can see the content if I change to text-mode.

I know this was most probably caused by some random unconcious key pressing.

I had noticed lone elipses before. Not knowing what to do I just deleted them. I think a little note should be put on the website to advise the content is still there.

 If there is no simple solution to fix this problem.

You can always recommend they cut and paste the elipses into a temporay text-mode file, so they can manually put it back into their org-file.