Re: [Orgmode] Beamer Table Export

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Beamer Table Export
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 13:45:27 +0100

Hi Madhu,

this has come up before, and the only working fix we have right now is this:

* Table export
** Table export problem
#+BEAMER: {}\begin{textblock}{10}(-1,0)

| A | B | C | D |
| 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |
| 0 | 0 | 0 | 1 |
| 0 | 0 | 1 | 0 |

#+BEAMER: \end{textblock}

Note the {} before te \begin.

Maybe textblock should be added to the blocks handled by org-exp- blocks.el?

- Carsten