Re: [Orgmode] calendar entry

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] calendar entry
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 15:39:08 +0100

Hi Thomas,

I cannot reproduce this.

- Carsten

On Jan 9, 2010, at 1:19 AM, Thomas Rhymer wrote:

At the command line, cursor movement and partial date entry do not work in org mode in the calendar buffer. All I can do is enter a complete date in YYYY-MM-DD. Shift-<arrow> also does not work to change the timestamp date. This is not a problem in the GUI emacs, and M-x calendar works as advertised in non-Org buffers. I searched and found out about issues with shift-selection in Emacs 23, but this happens in both Emacs 22 and the Emacs 23 I have installed in / usr/local/bin. Instead of movement as expected, it seems like it's giving me some sort of history completion.