Re: [Orgmode] Re: New beamer support

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: New beamer support
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 10:26:37 +0100

On Jan 7, 2010, at 9:54 AM, Sébastien Vauban wrote:

Hi Carsten,

Carsten Dominik wrote:
On Jan 6, 2010, at 5:22 PM, Sébastien Vauban wrote:
Carsten Dominik wrote:
there is now a new option org-beamer-frame-default-options

When setting it into Emacs, great, it DOES WORK as expected!

Though, I believe this is more a setting of the document itself, instead of
one customization in my own `.emacs' file.

Maybe I would have to try with a `#+BIND'.

#+BIND will do the trick, it was made just for this.

As said previously, yes, it does work for the exporting to beamer TeX file.

Though, I experience a bigger problem... When reopening my example file, I now have to answer "yes or no" to apply the BIND variable (that's OK), but (after answering yes -- no tested with no, as that's not what I need) I loose all the colors in my Org buffer: the Org file becomes black only, in fixed font! All the font locking is away, making the Org file more or less useless (as if I
would edit it with Notepad).

Any idea??

Hi Sebastian,

Can you please turn on debug-on-quit, and then quit at the prompt and show me the backtrace? Because I do not get this by simply visiting a file.

- Carsten

For info, the "black and white" phenomenon is propagated to the Summary buffer
of Gnus as well. No idea...

Best regards,
 Seb

--