Re: [Orgmode] Bug: #+BEGIN_COMMENT turn to \begin{verbatim} [6.33f]

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bug: #+BEGIN_COMMENT turn to \begin{verbatim} [6.33f]
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 09:55:58 +0100

On Jan 5, 2010, at 5:40 AM, kazuo fujimoto wrote:

Hi, there,

I tried to commnet out following figure environment as follow.

#+BEGIN_COMMNET
#BEGIN_LaTeX
\begin{figure}
\begin{center}
\includegraphics[scale=0.7]{./Figs/fig-ut-MOJI.eps}
\caption{Dips town name}
\label{MOJI-disp}
\end{center}
\end{figure}
#END_LaTeX
#+end_COMMNET

First of all, the keyword is COMMENT, not COMMNET.

Second, there was a bug in the code which could make the comment processing fail if you are not using upper case like END_COMMENT. I have fixed this issue.

Third, this is missing in the docs: COMMENT blocks are currently processed by org-exp-blocks.el, which turns it into EXAMPLES, and this is really what you might be seeing here, not sure. If you prefer comments to work as advertised in the documentation, customize the variable `org-export-blocks' and remove the
entry about comments.

- Carsten

But results of Export to LaTeX  was verbatim the figure environment as
following:

\begin{verbatim}
#BEGIN_LaTeX
\begin{figure}
\begin{center}
\includegraphics[scale=0.7]{./Figs/fig-ut-MOJI.eps}
\caption{Disp town name)を表示させる}
\label{MOJI-disp}
\end{center}
\end{figure}
#END_LaTeX
\end{verbatim}

Thank you for your advice.

kazuo

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 22.3.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
of 2008-12-14 on BREPNB
modified by Zhang Wei <address@hidden>.
Package: Org-mode version 6.33f

kazuo fujimoto <fujimoto at sakushin-u.ac.jp>
Sakushin Gakuin University, Faculty of Human & Culture
http://www.sakushin-u.ac.jp/~fujimoto
PGP:D664 D542 D578 5B39  BB2E 50AA 6FEC 2FE7