Re: [Orgmode] Date calculations

From: Fredrik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Date calculations
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 14:08:22 +0100

Hmm reading a bit more in the manual I found that entries like this should work:
%%(diary-anniversary 14  5 1956) Arthur Dent is %d years old

But I can't make in show in my agenda?
The manual also samples this :
%%(org-calendar-holiday)
This works though? So any ideas on how to make the first one work?

Regards,

Fredrik