Re: [Orgmode] Encrypting files for org-mobile

From: Richard Moreland
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Encrypting files for org-mobile
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 08:40:56 -0500

Hi Daniel,

There is no support for this in MobileOrg yet, but it has resided on my todo list for a while.

Do you currently use any encryption on your local Org-files in Emacs?  I've been meaning to examine AutoEncryption or CryptPlusPlus (http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/CategoryCryptography) to see how it plays with Org.  If it worked well, my rough plan was to make MobileOrg able to en/decrypt files along those lines.

If anyone has any better ideas, let me know.  I'm not sure how this would best be implemented.

-Richard