[Orgmode] Re: ordered list start with number other than 1

From: Shawn Koons
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: ordered list start with number other than 1
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 00:17:55 -0700

It may be bad form to answer your own query, but a workaround using
the following works for now.

#+BEGIN_VERSE
   3 Some text
   4 Some text
   5 Some text
#+END_VERSE

---Although it /would/ be nice to have it auto-magically begin
numbering starting at a particular number . I am using Lamport's book
"LaTeX: User's Guide and Reference Manual"  to see if there may be a
LaTeX answer to this problem.

If this sort of question should be directed to a different mailing
list or forum, please let me know so I don't waste anyone's time.