[Orgmode] change default pdf reader for link

From: Shawn Koons
Subject: [Orgmode] change default pdf reader for link
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 04:15:13 -0700

I am on a Ubuntu box. When I link to a pdf file on my computer, it opens in Xpdf. I would like pdf files to open in Document Viewer. How can I change the default viewer for pdf links from Xpdf to Document Viewer?

I have read the Org-Mode manual and googled for an answer but the answer remains elusive - that, or I cannot read very well.

Thank you.

Shawn