[Orgmode] Shift keys when you have multiple todo sets in one file

From: Mueen Nawaz
Subject: [Orgmode] Shift keys when you have multiple todo sets in one file
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 23:37:56 -0600

Hi,

From the docs:

"S-<<left>> and S-<<right>> and walk through all keywords from all sets"

What I would /really/ like is for S-<<left>> and S-<<right>> to _stay_ within the same set, with me using C-S-<<left>> (or right) to _switch_ to another set.

What I have (so far) on the top of the file is:

#+TODO: TODO | DONE
#+TODO: WAITING | DONE

The reason I kept it as separate sets is that I anticipate WAITING to be infrequent compared to TODO. So I don't want to put TODO and WAITING in the same set. I think there's another (more standard) way of setting the TODO state (I forget the shortcut), but for me the S-Left/Right is really, really convenient.

And incidentally, the S-Left/Right doesn't seem to do as advertised. It jumps from one set to the other only once (haven't tested with 3 sets).

Mueen