Re: [Orgmode] [org-mac-protocol] How to actually set it up and use it?

From: Ron Parker
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [org-mac-protocol] How to actually set it up and use it?
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 13:58:26 -0600

On Dec 13, 2009, at 8:48 AM, Christopher Suckling wrote:

On Sat, 12 Dec 2009 12:56:00 -0600, Ron Parker <address@hidden> wrote:

After reading this message I downloaded org-mac-protocol and installed
it.  The scripts work for me if I open them in Script Editor and run
them, but they do not work from the scripts menu nor from Quicksilver.

If you got the scripts from github, they're not compiled.

I'd already compiled them.

I'm closer.  Calling (org-load-modules-maybe) after doing (add-to-list 'org-modules 'org-mac-protocol) seems to have the items on the script menu working.  But, calling them from Quicksilver still fails.