Re: [Orgmode] Customizing how inactive timestamps are displayed

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Customizing how inactive timestamps are displayed
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 16:55:31 +0100

On Dec 10, 2009, at 11:34 PM, Nicolas Girard wrote:

Hi again,
in the agenda view, inactive timestamps are displayed like:

 category: 12:50...... [ Some stuff

Is the '[ ' intentional, or is caused by a bug in my configuration ?
I find it a little bit disturbing, as my eyes keep looking for an
hypothetic closing ']'...

This is intentional, as an indication that this is indeed an
inactive time stamp.  While I can see that you might be
looking for the closing bracket, I also think that this is a
quite natural way to mark inactive time stamps.  Sure, I *could* make
this marker string a variable - what would you propose as better
options?

- Carsten

If need be, could it be possible to customize this appearance ?