Re: [Orgmode] [babel] changing size of R graphics in pdf output

From: Graham Smith
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [babel] changing size of R graphics in pdf output
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 13:39:11 +0000

This works

#+srcname:Boxplots Summary
#+begin_src R :session BirdData :file BoxplotSummary.pdf :exports none
 boxplot(Wingcrd,Tarsus,Head,Wt,names=c("Wingcrd","Tarsus","Head","Wt"))
#+end_src

#+resname: Boxplots
#+CAPTION:    Trial boxplots with babel
#+LABEL:      fig:trial boxplots
#+ATTR_LaTeX: width=10cm

[[file:BoxplotSummary.pdf]]

However, it needs :exports none

I actually want the code to still be present, but if I use  :exports
code   I get the both boxplots again :-(

I assume this is becasue the graphics are treated differently from
numerical code output.

Graham