Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode and Nokia N900

From: D M German
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode and Nokia N900
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 12:22:26 -0800

 Óscar> Thierry Guillemin <address@hidden> writes:

 >> Hello
 >>
 >> This question comes after reading
 >> http://lifehacker.com/5419988/five-best-outlining-tools
 >> and before buying a N900...
 >>
 >> Will it be possible to install Org-mode on the N900 (only Emacs available is
 >> Qemacs) ?

 Óscar> It seems that QEmacs has no Emacs Lisp support. Hence org-mode cannot
 Óscar> run on it.

 Óscar> You need either Emacs or XEmacs for running org-mode.

I just got a N900.I was using emacs on the N810, with org-mode on
it. Then synchronizing my files using subversion.

Applications are being made available for the N900. Hopefully emacs will
be too (at least without N900 support, as it was with the N900).

--dmg

Daniel M. German
http://turingmachine.org/
http://silvernegative.com/