[Orgmode] Org-mode T-Shirt and other stuff!

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Org-mode T-Shirt and other stuff!
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 08:23:05 +0100

Hi everyone,

a couple of people have asked me about the T-Shirt I am wearing on
my picture in http://orgmode.org/worg/org-people.php#carsten_dominik.
This was a gift from a friend of mine who is a freelance designer and
knows pretty well how crazy I am with this project :-).

Since a number of you have asked if they could get one of these,
we have now put the shirt and a selection[1] of other items with
the same artwork onto a store at

http://www.orgmode.spreadshirt.de   (for europe)
http://www.orgmode.spreadshirt.com  (US, to reduce shipping costs)

I think this is awesome, and pretty cool way to get more people
to ask you about Org-mode and to spread the word even further.

The very small margin on these items will actually go to
Org-mode donations account - so this is a great way for a
micro-donation and actually getting something in return.

Xmas is around the corner, if you like, head over there
and check it out!

- Carsten

[1] if you favorite color combination or item is not there, email
     address@hidden