[Orgmode] Re: Big curly bracket

From: andrea
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Big curly bracket
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 16:30:32 +0100

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

> [This is OT for this list - comp.text.tex is a better venue.  Otoh, the
>  reference might be useful to some people here - but unless org-mode
>  content can be added, let's make this the end of the thread. Thanks.]

Yes I'm sorry it was OT, I thought that the problem was the org-mode
translation to latex but it wasn't of course.

But I anyway found out that exporting to pdf with \n:t is really a bad
idea.
It doesn't only mess up with the indentation, using \left and \right it
becomes a mess.

Maybe it would be better to disable it completely or put a very big
warning (I don't see it written in the manual).