[Orgmode] Re: [babel] R questions

From: Sébastien Vauban
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [babel] R questions
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 10:58:54 +0100

Hi Dan and Eric,

I have a side question, but I think this is of general interest for others as
well.

I almost don't know GnuPlot neither R -- yes, before seeing the light, I used
Excel for all my graphs.

So, my question is: for typical small plots (piecharts and barplots), is there
any Org-babel reason that would advocate for doing it in one of the two above
language preferably than in the other one?

Reasons could be better integration (for editing or (re-)generating the
graphs), simpler semantics (with NA values, for example), etc.

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sébastien Vauban