Re: [Orgmode] Babel - simple getting started problem

From: Graham Smith
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Babel - simple getting started problem
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 20:19:57 +0000

Dan

> The Worg pages is the current documentation, but please just ask when
> you have any problems -- include the string [babel] in the subject line
> so people can filter it out.
>
> One suggestion: are you looking at the HTML version of the tutorial? If
> so, how about getting hold of the source org file, and working through
> that?

Thanks,

Seb sent me a link to the original version of the tutorial so I could
see the underlying code. I've now tried out a few things and seem to
have sorted out my immediate problems. I think I will now try and use
it for real, and see how I get on. This is probably the best way of
leaning.

And yes, I will ask for help as I go along.

Graham