Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode tricks for team management

From: Juan Reyero
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode tricks for team management
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 17:58:44 +0100

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 3:31 AM, Torsten Wagner <address@hidden> wrote:

>> http://juanreyero.com/article/emacs/org-teams.html
>>
> This solution is very nice. I would encourage you to pack it into an own
> contrib for org-mode. Maybe even trying to merge it into org-mode itself.

Thanks a lot.  I'd be happy to pack it into a contrib file, if Carsten
agrees.  Following your suggestion in a comment to the document it'd
be called "org-secretary".

> Please also consider to check out how this could be worked together with org-
> mobile. As far as I understood you are going to have beside the normal agenda
> views a place and person sensitive agenda. This makes even more sens on mobile
> devices.

I actually tried it out as soon as org-mobile became available for the
iphone.  It almost worked, but not quite.  I could however check out
the tasks for everybody in the agenda view in the iphone, which was
nice.

> #+ dream-mode on
> All those smart-phones have GPS now. It would be incredible awesome if the GPS
> location could be used to define the place automatically :) Even send alarm
> messages... (This idea was discussed at the OpenMoko-Community (position-
> sensitive alarm)
> #+ dream-mode off

That'd be neat...

Best regards,