[Orgmode] Re: [babel] Executing sh-code

From: Sébastien Vauban
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [babel] Executing sh-code
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 15:09:08 +0100

Hi Eric,

Sébastien Vauban wrote:
> "Eric Schulte" wrote:
>>
>> [...] The following works for me without any hang.
>> The only difference I can see between our setups is a matching prompt
>> regexp.
>
> That was it. Fixing my PS1 prompt to be like yours (temporarily keeping your
> regexp from the comint-prompt) *did* solve the problem.

Testing that a bit further, I notice that:

- my Bash prompt must be uncolored for the output to be catchable by
  Org-babel;

- ls can be colored, but control characters are then passed "as is" to
  Org-babel, so better not doing it.

Dunno about the multiline prompt. Stopped using this. Causes me too much
trouble anyway with other configs as well (such as Tramp).

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sébastien Vauban