[Orgmode] Re: [OT] Emacs for email?

From: Enrico Indiogine
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [OT] Emacs for email?
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 13:53:10 -0600

Hi Matt!

> Though I haven't used it, there is an org-mew module in the
> repositories. Moreover, it is activated in the default setting of
> org-modules:
>
> ,----
> | org-modules is a variable defined in `org.el'.
> | Its value is
> | (org-bbdb org-bibtex org-docview org-gnus org-info org-jsinfo org-irc
> org-mew org-mhe org-rmail org-vm org-w3m org-wl)
> `----

Let me make sure that I understand: Mew actually does work with
orgmode, but the documentation does not (yet) reflect that?

Thanks,
Enrico

--
Enrico Indiogine

Mathematics Education
Texas A&M University

Email: address@hidden
Skype: hindiogine
Website: http://www.coe.tamu.edu/~enrico

"Rien ne va de soi.  Rien n'est donné. Tous est construit."   Gaston
Bachelard, 1934